Contact Data Addendum
Effective: September 10, 2019
- Additional Definitions
- “Licensed Contact Data” means information regarding an identifiable individual that is purchased by the Customer pursuant to the Order Form that can be used to directly contact an individual, such as an email address, first and last name, address or telephone number.
- Description of Services. Subject to the terms of the Terms of Service and this Addendum, NextRoll Group hereby grants to Customer a limited, revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right and license to use and access NextRoll Group’s proprietary Service known as the Contact Data Service (“Contact Data Service”), which among other things, allows Customer to access and use Licensed Contact Data.
- Term. The Contact Data Service shall commence on the Initial Term Start Date and shall continue for the Initial Term Length (each as defined in the applicable Order Form). Upon the Initial Term End Date, the Contact Data Service shall automatically renew for one (1) year, unless either party provides written notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the applicable Term. Notwithstanding the Terms of Service (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), the Contact Data Service is not terminable by you for convenience and may only be terminated by you if NextRoll Group materially breaches the Terms of Service or this Addendum and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of written notice thereof.
- Fees. Customer shall pay the fees set forth in the applicable Order Form in accordance with the terms of such Order Form. All fees for the Contact Data Service(s) are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- Customer Obligations. Customer acknowledges and agrees that all interest in and to the Licensed Contact Data shall be retained by NextRoll Group. Subject to the foregoing, Customer may solely use the Licensed Contact Data as permitted herein and for its own internal business purposes only.
- Compliance with Applicable Law
Without limitation of any other requirements in this Addendum, Customer agrees to adhere to all Applicable Law regarding Customer's use of the Contact Data Services, including without limitation (as applicable) the U.S. Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing law (“CAN SPAM”), the Canadian Anti-Spam Law (“CASL”), the Australian Spam Act 2003, the EU Directive 2002/58/EC and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as well as any other applicable national, provincial, state or local laws and regulations relating to privacy, data protection, and electronic communication. Customer agrees and acknowledges that as between the parties, Customer (not NextRoll Group) is solely responsible for compliance with the above laws, including the determination as to whether a particular email legally and permissibly may be delivered to a particular email address.