Privacy Requests - Individual
We understand that access to and control over your personal data is important.
Before we get started, NextRoll, Inc. will need to validate your identity to process this request. We do this to make sure you are making a request for your own data or on behalf of a third party for whom you are authorized to make a request.
To validate your identity, please do the following:
- Submit your name and email below. If you are requesting access to or deletion of multiple email addresses, please submit a request for each email.
- Complete the DocuSign form that was sent to each of the email address(es) you submitted. Please make sure to check your spam folder!
Once NextRoll receives the above information, we can begin processing your request.
- If you need help finding your device ID or cookie ID, or with screen captures, for the DocuSign form, we offer guidance in our Trust Center.
- Alternatively, if you would like to make a request over the telephone you can call our toll free number at 1-844-740-7126.
- You can opt out of interest based advertising served by NextRoll by visiting our Privacy Notice and following the directions provided. A few important things to note when opting out of ads served by NextRoll: if you delete cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Additionally, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- You can opt out of our marketing emails by (1) clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing emails sent by NextRoll and following the instructions or (2) going to our Subscription Preferences webpage.